Effective date: 31-December 2019
As you use our websites, blogs, social media sites, SMS text messaging, e-mail and other electronic communications, your Personal Information may be collected.
How We Collect Information About You
You Provide the Information:
We may collect your information, including Personal Information, through online forms, information you enter, or otherwise provide to us when purchasing our products or services, completing job applications, entering sweepstakes, or any other methods by which you provide your information to us.
Dreamstyle Remodeling, like other website operators, uses analytic and reporting technologies to automatically record Personal Information, such as Internet domain/host name, IP address, browser software, operating system types (e.g., Mac OS, Windows OS, Android OS), clickstream patterns, and the date/time of Site visit. Dreamstyle Remodeling may aggregate this information to measure how the Sites are being used and to continuously improve the content and integrity of the Sites.
Dreamstyle Remodeling relies on “cookies” to gather data on who visits its websites, track user trends, and remember the preferences of visitors to the Sites, among other things. Some cookies on the Sites collect data using third party tools. Dreamstyle Remodeling uses third parties to gather certain Personal Information to create activity and trending reports. Dreamstyle Remodeling contracts with third parties, for these reporting services.
When you provide Personal Information to us on a third-party site, the information you provide may be separately collected by that third party. Only Personal Information collected directly by Dreamstyle Remodeling, or on Dreamstyle Remodeling’s behalf under a separate written agreement with the third-party provider, lead aggregator, or similar company, is covered by this Policy. The information collected by third-party sites are subject to the privacy practices of those third parties. Privacy choices you make with third parties will not apply to our use of your Personal Information collected through our Sites. Also be aware that our Sites contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by Dreamstyle Remodeling, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those other sites.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual (or household), including, but not limited to:
- Identifiers (e.g., names, phone numbers, physical and business mailing addresses, e-mail addresses)
- Familial information (e.g., spouse/partner name, names of children/dependents, birthdates of family members)
- Biometric information (e.g. signature, electronic signatures)
- Cookies and usage data
- Credit and payment information (e.g., Social Security number, credit information, credit scores, checking and savings account information, mortgages and liens, household income, employment-related information)
- Location (e.g., GPS, IP address, satellite images)
- Information about your home (home values, demographic information, permits, real property ownership records)
In addition, certain portions of the Sites may request the entry of your contact information, including, but not limited to, your name, your telephone number, your address, your e-mail address(es). By providing such information, you agree and authorize Dreamstyle Remodeling to contact you for the purposes stated below, including, but not limited to, SMS and multimedia messages (collectively “SMS Messages”), calls using a pre-recorded message or artificial voice, and calls/messages delivered using an automatic dialing system or automatic texting system.
Notwithstanding any current or prior election to opt-in/opt-out of receiving calls or SMS Messages, by providing your contact information, you hereby expressly consent to and authorize contact by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone contacting you on our behalf for any purposes relating to our products and services, which may include advertising or telemarketing messages.
You agree this consent applies to the specific number(s) you have provided to us now or in the future, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (e.g. caller ID capture or other means). You certify, warrant, and represent that the telephone number(s) you have provided to us or will provide to us in the future are your contact numbers and that you will promptly alert us when a particular telephone number is no longer associated with you. Further, you understand that your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry. Any consent you give to Dreamstyle Remodeling may be revoked by you at any time as to each method of communication. If you want your phone number to be included in our “Do Not Call List”, please send us an e-mail at DoNotCall@DreamstyleUS.Com, or call us on our toll-free number 866-434-4554. You can also write to us at:
Attn: Do Not Call List
5520 Midway Park Pl NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Information About Minors / Children’s Privacy:
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s Sites are neither structured nor intended for users who are minors. Dreamstyle Remodeling does not target, promote, or market products or services to minors. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors, as defined by law. If we discover we have received Personal Information from a person under the age of 18 years without proper authorization, we will take reasonable steps to delete that data as quickly as possible.
We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.
How We Use Information About You
Dreamstyle Remodeling uses Personal Information (collected from you and/or your device) for system administration purposes, to enhance your experience while on our Sites, to market our goods and services, and to otherwise transact or communicate with you. Consistent with applicable law and the choices you make, specific uses may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Helping us better understand your interests and needs, and improving the Services.
- Providing descriptions of our products and services when you need them.
- Noting color, style, and design preferences as you move through our Sites.
- Displaying advertisements personalized to individual interests or preferences, either on our Sites or the sites of third parties.
- Collecting information for lead-generation or the sale of additional products/services.
- Setting in-home appointments upon your request.
- Completing a purchase or providing the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting.
- Assisting with the procurement of financing for your purchase of Dreamstyle Remodeling products and/or services or rehabilitating your credit for the future purchase of Dreamstyle Remodeling products and/or services.
- Considering you for employment at Dreamstyle Remodeling.
- Tracking the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Compiling figures for market research, sales and marketing promotions, and data analytics.
- Complying with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
- Establishing, exercising, or defending our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
If you choose to provide Dreamstyle Remodeling with your Personal Information by accessing or using the Sites or by otherwise providing use with your Personal Information, we may use that information for legitimate business purposes, including, but not limited to, sharing, selling, or otherwise transferring that information to Dreamstyle Remodeling subsidiaries, Dreamstyle Remodeling affiliates, suppliers whom we use to order products for your project or subcontractors who we may hire or retain to perform the work or services required for your project, third party financing companies whom we may have a relationship with to assist with any financing applications you may need to procure our products and services, and other third parties or lending institutions. Further, by accessing and continuing to use the Sites, you understand that your Personal Information may be disclosed to Dreamstyle Remodeling’s successors, assigns, or business partners.
Dreamstyle Remodeling also contracts with third parties from time to time to provide, maintain, and improve the Sites. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing your Personal Information, except for the purpose of providing the services in question. We cannot guarantee that such third parties will not disclose your Personal Information.
To the extent you are concerned about the sale of your Personal Information, you may opt-out of any such sale by clicking HERE.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
Dreamstyle Remodeling may share your information in the following ways:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share information we collect within the Dreamstyle Remodeling family of companies to deliver products and services to you, ensure a consistent level of service across our products and Services, and enhance our products, services, and your customer experience.
- Service Providers. We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including product deliveries, installation of our products and the other services we will be performing at your home, billing, sales, marketing, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
Legal Bases for Use of Your Personal Information
- Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with: the terms of service of our websites which you accept by browsing the websites/registering; and/or our contract to provide our Services to you); or
- Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others; operate our business and our Services; make and receive payments; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; prevent fraud and to know the customer to whom we are providing Services).
How We Protect Your Information
Dreamstyle Remodeling takes technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Services, via the Internet, or our internal storage systems and programs which we use for our legitimate business purposes and that any such transmission by you or your providing such Personal Information to us is at your own risk.
Notice Concerning Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser initiated DNT signals.
Protection of Dreamstyle Remodeling and Others
As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of Dreamstyle Remodeling’s assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, Dreamstyle Remodeling will comply with such restrictions.
Certain features of our Sites make it possible for you to share comments publicly with other users. Any information that you submit through such features is not confidential, and Dreamstyle Remodeling may use it for any purpose. For example, if you submit a review on one of our sites, through Google, Angie’s List, Home Advisor, the Better Business Bureau, or other similar social media sites, we may display your review (along with the name provided, if any) on other Dreamstyle Remodeling websites and on third-party websites. Any information you post in these ways will be available to the public at large and potentially accessible through third-party search engines.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your Personal Information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
You have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section.
Your Legal Rights
If you would like further information in relation to your legal rights under applicable law, the procedures to exercise any of your rights, or would like to exercise any of them, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the information in the “Dreamstyle Remodeling Contact Information” section below at any time. Your local laws may permit you to request that we:
- provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
- prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- update or rectify information which is out of date or incorrect
- delete certain information which we are holding about you
- oppose, cancel, or restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information
- transfer your information to a third-party provider of services or products
- revoke your consent for the processing of your information
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate business interests or to comply with a legal obligation. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request as required or permitted by applicable law.
Marketing Communications and Sharing
Access and Deletion of Personal Information
To the extent that you provide Dreamstyle Remodeling with Personal Information, you may request that Dreamstyle Remodeling provide you with a list of that data for the purposes of review or deletion. For your protection, you will be required to provide proof of your identity when such requests are made.
Dreamstyle Remodeling may not delete certain Personal Information if retention is necessary to comply with Federal and/or State law, complete transactions made at your request, uphold its legal obligations, maintain security and site integrity, or other expected and lawful uses of the Personal Information you provided, including but not limited to the following:
- Complete the transaction for which the information was collected, provide a good/service requested by you (or reasonably anticipated within the context of an ongoing business relationship with you), or otherwise perform a contract between Dreamstyle Remodeling and you.
- Detect security incidents or otherwise protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, up to and including pursuing prosecution of those responsible for the illegal activity.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Enable internal uses that are reasonably aligned with expectations based on your relationship with the business.
- Fulfill the terms of a written warranty.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Dreamstyle Remodeling will make reasonable efforts to respond to your request regarding your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable or in the time required by law. To make access or deletion requests you may submit a request using any one of the following:
Attn: Legal Department
5520 Midway Park Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Rights of California Residents:
If you live in California and are a consumer of Dreamstyle Remodeling products/services, an applicant for employment with Dreamstyle Remodeling, or believe that Dreamstyle Remodeling may have your Personal Information in its possession, please see Dreamstyle Remodeling’s California Consumer Privacy Notice.
Dreamstyle Remodeling Contract Information
You may also contact our Data Protection Officer by using the email address above or by postal mail at the following address: Dreamstyle Remodeling, Attn: Legal Department, 5520 Midway Park Pl NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109.